Makes me want to find a copy, I think mine got pillaged at school
Yeah, he always threw around the back passes and stuff, makes me wanna play some Tecmo Basketball right now.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Makes me want to find a copy, I think mine got pillaged at school
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
The funny part about that was that Sabonis was drafted by the Blazers about that time but didnt end up joining them till around 98.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks